Learn how to introduce internationalisation in your school, how to become a good coordinator of internationalisation, how to organise international project work, how to set up Erasmus+ partnerships and much more.
FOR PARTICIPANTS: click here for practical information (venue, hotels, transport etc.)
START YOUR COURSE ONLINE NOW!
With Euneos, you can start your Erasmus+ course online now! Our lead-in courses are introductions to the onsite-courses and can be funded by organisational support of the Erasmus+ grant. Consult your National Agency of Erasmus+ programme.
Educational visits and cultural program will be offered to those who have participated in the lead-in unit if they don’t want to repeat the same themes in the on-site course . The lead-in online unit is a bonus. The price paid as a fee is an advance payment for your onsite course fee.
The course can also be an independent entity of learning with certificate.
LEAD-IN ONLINE TRAINING COURSE “HOW TO MAKE YOUR SCHOOL MORE INTERNATIONAL”
Download the program>>
Round 1: 23 March 2021 – 1 April 2021 from 16.00 – 20.00 CET
Round 2: 13 April 2021 – 20 April 2021 from 16.00 – 20.00 CET
Total work load: 16 hours.
Fee: 160 € + VAT 38,40 €. VAT 0% when registering with a VAT-number/tax code. This payment will be deducted from the fee of the corresponding KA1 course on site.
Register to this lead-in course by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Erasmus KA1 course on site
- Management of primary and secondary schools
- Teachers/ other staff of primary and secondary schools
- Coordinators of international projects
We advise you to bring your own device as it comes in handy while working on intellectual outputs. We do not provide computers.
Main topics of this course
Our course, meant for principals, coordinators, teachers and other staff members covers a wide range of subjects that schools need to consider and tackle when introducing or securing internationalisation in their school:
- The role of school management,
- School policy plan on internationalisation
- Will there be an international coordinator or a work group?
- How to become a good coordinator of internationalisation?
- The role of eTwinning,
- Erasmus+ KA201 and the new School Exchange Programme (KA229)
- How to fund your international projects and how to apply for European grants
- Formats of international project work and the best way to develop a (virtual) project,
- Which project scenarios can be used,
- Global and/or European projects,
- Cultural differences, intercultural competences (including the cultural iceberg) and how to stimulate your students and teachers to develop them during a project,
- Embedding the European and international dimension in the curriculum,
- Evaluation techniques
Methodology of the course
- A general introduction on each of the topics.
- Participants share experiences and expertise on the topic.
- Creating output. Working individually or in groups on a concrete product to be used in your own school, such as composing a (new) school policy plan for internationalisation, setting up eTwinning projects or Erasmus KA229 projects with other participants present and writing the draft of such a 2- or 3-year project.
- Participants are given time to develop these outputs and the trainers coach and support them throughout the week, if necessary even long after courses have finished.
- The course participants will get a Certificate of active participation.
- The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
Accommodation and meals
Participants take care of booking their hotel. Euneos will give advice on hotels in different price categories. Participants are free in their choice of hotels and restaurants. Accommodation is to be paid directly to hotels and restaurants by participants.
Read more about:
- Programme courses Portugal and Spain (April course): Course international Programme
- Practical information: Course international Programme
Main organiser / trainer
Apply / Contact
Click here to apply or to contact us. Those who want to apply for KA1 grant and would like to receive our support documents, will find there a link to our enlisting form. Schools that have received a grant, will find there a contact form.
Planned courses (Lockdown or other traveling restrictions to be noticed.)
- 21 – 27 March 2021, Benalmadena, Malaga, Spain. POSTPONED.
- 10 – 16 October 2021,Porto, Portugal
- 3 – 9 April 2022, Benalmadena, Malaga, Spain
- 9 – 15 October 2022, Porto, Portugal
- 19 – 25 March 2023 Benalmadena, Malaga Spain
- 8 – 14 October 2023 Porto Portugal
- The courses start on Sunday afternoon and end on Saturday 13.00 (7 days).
- Fee for tuition and materials: 490 euro
- Administration costs: 160 euro
- Total fee: 650 euro (10% discount for schools coming with 5 or more participants to Euneos courses).
- Read more about fee and billing