Learn the latest skills
Future Language Classroom course is a specifically designed course for language teachers who want to update their own English skills with a native speaker and upgrade their language lessons by implementing tablets/phones (ICT), new pedagogical ideas, e-testing and creative learning methods. The courses aim to deliver new ideas and to show better ways to implement tablets into everyday teaching and learning, as well as making you more confident in the way you use and speak English. (Even language teachers need to update their English skills from time to time). With us you will acquire new learning games, teaching tools, apps or ‘know-how’ in order to deliver lessons in easier ways. These are the achievable goals and all delivered in a wonderful atmosphere!
Target group for this course are English language teachers on all school levels from primary to adult education, both mainstream and vocational. Some of the main topics of the course cover: learning more ICT skills – apps for teaching languages, using creative learning tools, updating the pedagogical approach, implementing ICT, tablets and smart phones into lessons, new exam, listening comprehension and vocabulary test tools and much more.
Upskill your organization
Target group are the school management, English language teachers and all other non-teaching experts and staff working in school education, adult education and VET.
The course covers a wide range of topics that schools need to consider and tackle when introducing and securing internationalization in their school:
- Learn more ICT skills – apps for teaching languages
- Use creative learning tools and update your pedagogical approach
- Implement ICT, tablets and smart phones into your lessons
- Find new exam, listening comprehension and vocabulary test tools
- Activate your learners by using learning games – make learning fun
- Update your own English – incl. private talks with a native speaker
- How to activate learners to speak – what would a native speaker do?
- Get tips on how to update your own lessons – reflection talks
- English culture and study visits
The course methodology aspires participants to gain more knowledge of English language and culture through native talks and pronunciation as well as introduce the use of ICT - tablets and/or smart phones in English lessons through new ideas and best practices.
Earn a certificate
The course participants will get a Certificate of Active Attendance.
The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
What makes Euneos the leading course provider in Europe?
Euneos consistently has regards to challenges and retaliates by offering multiple options for quality courses to its clients following the Quality Standards for courses under Key Action 1 as required by the European Commission.
Future Language Classroom on-site courses take place in Benalmadena, Spain and Helsinki, Finland. Upgrade & Update Your Language Lessons – English, Culture & ICT Skills are 7 day courses that start on Sunday afternoon and end on Saturday at 13:00 o'clock.
> on-site course programme
> planned courses
- CONFIRMED 8 – 14 October 2023, Helsinki, Finland
- 3 - 9 March 2024, Helsinki, Finland
- 5 - 11 May 2024, Helsinki, Finland
> course fees
Euneos has an international team of trainers who are the most experienced in the field of their expertise. Meet Euneos' trainers for the Future Language Classroom course:
- piTRY Education & TRYcamps Language School Founder & Director - TRYcamps
- Master's Degree, ESL-certificate
Mrs. Tup Bertley
- Native ESL-Teacher, Head Teacher
- Master's Degree, TEFL & TOEFL –certificates
Euneos choice of venues is based on two essentials: delivering professionalism and assuring personal well-being in order to warrant enjoyable course experience.