After reaching the minimum number of participants for a course we will publish on this website that the course is confirmed. You will find the confirmation on the course page and under menu Courses / Courses 2017-2019. It means that participants can be sure that the course will be organised and they can book their flights.
A bit later we will send a mail to all participants of the confirmed course with some general information and link to this webpage with practical information. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
Practical information about venues
Update for other venues will be added later.
Santa Maria da Feira, near Porto, Portugal
- TSP general 18-24 March and 7-13 October 2018
- How to make your school more international 7-13 October 2018
Barcelona, Spain. Venue: School of Continuing Education – University de Barcelona. Carrer de la Ciutat de Granada, 131
- NOTE: the Tap-Swipe-Pinch course 18-24 March 2018 has been moved to the venue in Benalmadena, near Malaga. See information below: venue Benalmadena, near Malaga
- TSP general. See link to pdf in right column.
- Game-Based learning. See link to pdf in right column.
Benalmadena, near Malaga, Spain
- Tap-Swipe-PInch general, Tablets changing the way to learn and teach, course 18-24 March 2018.
- How to make your school more international 15-21 April and 18-24 November 2018
- Coaching strategies for schools – turn change into lasting educational benefits 15-21 April 2018
- Integrated curriculum – teaching global skills, 13-19 May 2018
Benchmarking courses: Helsinki, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia
- 5 days in Helsinki (Sunday-Thursday) . Change 2018-19: 4 days instead of 5
- 7 days Helsinki/Tallinn (Sunday-Saturday)
- or 3 days Tallinn (Thursday-Saturday)
- 15-19/21 April 2018. Benchmarking general grades 10-12/Headteachers 5 or 7 days
- 22-26/28 April 2018. Benchmarking general grades 1-9/Headteachers/5 or 7 days
- Game-based learning course about theory and practice of Serious games & Gamification 22-28 April 2018, Helsinki-Tallinn. This course has 4 days in Helsinki and 3 days in Tallinn, Estonia.
- 2-5/8 September 2018. Benchmarking general grades 10-12, 7 days (no 5 days option)
- Tap-Swipe-Pinch into STEM: all STEM courses in school year 2017-2018
- How to make your school more digital 7-13 October 2018
- Benchmarking last days of 7 days courses
Funchal, Madeira Portugal
- eAssessment. Assessment of/for working with digital tools18-24 March 2018
Santa Cruz, Tenerife
- How to make your school more digital 14-20 January 2018
- Tap-Swipe-Pinch general and Tap-Swipe-Pinch into English 27 May – 2 June 2018
Amsterdam/Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Digital Turn: How to make your school more digital, 27 May-2 June 2018.