After reaching the minimum number of participants for a course we will publish on this website that the course is confirmed. You will find the confirmation on the course page and under menu Courses / Courses 2017-2019. It means that participants can be sure that the course will be organised and they can book their flights.
A bit later we will send a mail to all participants of the confirmed course with some general information and link to this webpage with practical information. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
Practical information about venues
Update for other venues will be added later.
Santa Maria da Feira, near Porto, Portugal
- TSP general 18-24 March and 7-13 October 2018
- How to make your school more international 7-13 October 2018
Barcelona, Spain. Venue: School of Continuing Education – University de Barcelona. Carrer de la Ciutat de Granada, 131
- TSP general 18-24 March 2018. See link to pdf in right column.
- Game-Based learning 18-24 March 2018. See link to pdf in right column.
Benalmadena, near Malaga, Spain
- How to make your school more international 12-18 November 2017.
- How to make your school more international 15-21 April and 18-24 November 2018
Best Practices Benchmarking Helsinki/Tallinn (Finland/Estonia)
- 5 days in Helsinki (Sunday-Thursday) . Change 2018-19: 4 days instead of 5
- 7 days Helsinki/Tallinn (Sunday-Saturday)
- or 3 days Tallinn (Thursday-Saturday)
- 15-19/21 April 2018. Benchmarking general grades 10-12/Headteachers 5 or 7 days
- 22-26/28 April 2018. Benchmarking general grades 1-9/Headteachers/5 or 7 days
- 2-5/8 September 2018. Benchmarking general grades 10-12, 7 days (no 5 days option)
- Tap-Swipe-Pinch into STEM: all STEM courses in school year 2017-2018
- How to make your school more digital 7-13 October 2018
- Benchmarking last days of 7 days courses
Santa Cruz, Tenerife
- How to make your school more digital 14-20 January 2018
- Tap-Swipe-Pinch general and Tap-Swipe-Pinch into English 27 May – 2 June 2018