After reaching the minimum number of participants for a course we will publish on this website that the course is confirmed. You will find the confirmation on the course page and under Latest news. It means that participants can be sure that the course will be organised and they can book their flights.
A bit later we will send a mail to all participants of the confirmed course with some general information and link to this webpage with practical information. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
Practical information about venues
Update for other venues will be added later.
Oliveira de Azeméis, near Porto, Portugal
- TSP general 9 – 15 October 2016
- How to make your school more international 9 – 15 October 2016
Barcelona, Spain. Venue: Rambla de Catalunya
- TSP general 26 March – 1 April 2017. This course will be organised in the other venue in Barcelona. See information Venue Carrer de la Ciutat de Granada.
Barcelona, Spain. Venue: School of Continuing Education – University de Barcelona. Carrer de la Ciutat de Granada, 131
- TSP general 26 March – 1 April 2017. See link to pdf in right column.
- Game-Based learning 26 March – 1 April 2017. See link to pdf in right column.
Benalmadena, near Malaga, Spain
- How to make your school more international 6-12 November 2016
- How to make your school more international 2-8 April 2017
Best Practices Benchmarking Helsinki/Tallinn (Finland/Estonia)
- 5 days only Helsinki (Sunday-Thursday)
- 7 days Helsinki/Tallinn (Sunday-Saturday)
- or 3 days Tallinn (Thursday-Saturday)
- 11-15/17 September 2016. Benchmarking 5 or 7 days
- 9-13/15 October 2016. Benchmarking 5 or 7 days
- 23-/27/29 October 2016. Benchmarking 5 or 7 days
- 2-6/8 April 2017. Benchmarking 5 or 7 days
- 2-8 April 2017. Benchmarking Learning with games Helsinki-Tallinn 7 days
- 23-27/29 April 2017. Benchmarking 5 or 7 days
- Tap-Swipe-Pinch into STEM: all STEM courses in school year 2016-2017
- Benchmarking day 6 and 7 of 7 days courses
Santa Cruz, Tenerife
- How to make your school more digital 15-21 January 2017
- Tap-Swipe-Pinch into English 28 May – 3 June 2017