After reaching the minimum number of participants for a course we will publish on this website that the course is confirmed. You will find the confirmation on the course page and under menu Courses / Courses 2017-2019. It means that participants can be sure that the course will be organised and they can book their flights.
A bit later we will send a mail to all participants of the confirmed course with some general information and link to this webpage with practical information. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
Practical information about venues
Update for other venues will be added later.
Santa Maria da Feira, near Porto, Portugal
- Tablets changing the way to learn and teach. Tap-Swipe-Pinch course October 2019
- How to make your school more international October 2019
Benalmadena, near Malaga, Spain
- How to make your school more international 7-13 April 2019
- Tablets changing the way to learn and teach. Tap-Swipe-Pinch course 5-11 May 2019.
- Integrated curriculum – teaching global skills
- Coaching strategies for schools – turn change into lasting educational benefits 24-30 March 2019
- Integrated curriculum – teaching global skills, 5-11 May 2019
Benchmarking courses: Helsinki, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia
- 4 days in Helsinki (Sunday-Wednesday)
- 7 days Helsinki/Tallinn (Sunday-Saturday)
- or 3 days Tallinn (Thursday-Saturday)
- 31 March-6 April 2019. Only for teachers and principals of grades 10-12 (15+ yrs), vocational and adult education.
- 7-13 April 2019. Only for teachers and principals of 1-9 grades (6+-15 yrs)
- 12-18 May 2019. All levels
- Digital STEAM. Teaching integrated science, art and mathematics with digital devices: 23-29 September 2018 and 14-20 April 2019
- Digital turn. How to make your school more digital 7-13 October 2018
- Game-Based learning and Gamification, 17 – 23 March 2019
- Benchmarking last days of 7 days courses
Funchal, Madeira Portugal
- eAssessment. Assessment of/for working with digital tools17-23 March 2019
Santa Cruz, Tenerife
- Digital turns. How to make your school more digital 13-19 January 2019
Amsterdam/Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Digital Turn: How to make your school more digital, 26 May-1 June 2019.