How the way we sit and stand can change the way we learn, speak and collaborate in classrooms
Some foundations for the course
All teachers should be mindful on how they come across to all their students. If you are teaching to serve best and act with powerful teaching for impact this is a course for you.
- Teachers for all levels interesting in skills to support new learning ways, new pedagogies, special education teachers
- Sport teachers, sport coaches
- Teacher trainers, teachers evaluators/assessing teachers performance
- Career officers, educational counselors,
- School principals and managers (school leaderships)
- Teachers & sport coaches that are using yoga like exercise and mindfulness as part of their teaching
Main topics of this course
- Wellbeing in the classroom, in school taking good care of oneself and the others in the community
- self leadership for students & teachers, autonomous teachers & autonomous learners
- self regulation & co regulation between teachers & students cultivate a space of learning, stretching skills and wellbeing, avoid burnouts for teachers and students and boredom
- foster culture of trust (growth) in schools , model for sharing learning and education process teachers-students
- build on strength, approach weakness as a development opportunity, celebrate owns success
- support metacognitive skills in each school subject
- Building up WEQ! From IQ to EQ to WEQ
- inclusive education and holistic learning
- combat teachers burnouts ( plan your activity, teach the essential, activate students and share responsibility for learning, joy of learning)
- students as change agents ( activate, listen, empower) cultivate engagement rather than motivation of students ( combat boredom and stress to allow optimum cooperative learning for students and teachers)
- creating environment to expand and stretch skills- conditions for deep learning
- Learning from the future, learning agent. Playfulness and creativity- making space for new learning, re- creating the environment as we know
What you will get at the end of the course (outputs)
- Simple effective techniques to support inclusive learning
- Simple easy to integrate in daily class work embodiment exercises
- Self Leadership practices to lead the class for teachers and for students
- Self regulation practices to sustain personal health and to help students to avoid stress during their studies, ensure wellbeing for learning
- Approaching your teaching/learning holistic
- Exercise routine to facilitate focus, relaxation ( eliminate boredom in the class)
- Embodiment routines and planning tools for teachers to eliminate burnouts
- Communication practices and tools ( active listening, speak up, feedforward etc)
- Simple tools & instruments for trauma release in order to learn optimum
More information on course Impact
Access EUNEOS support materials for Embodiment Course euneosmedia.com
Methodology of the course
- This is a co -creation course, method of non-violent communication as well as embodiment methods based on different body-mind practices.
- During the training, participants will have a chance to work with trainers & facilitators on educational approach and methods.
- The workshops will include elements from performance arts, contact improvisation, socio (theater) drama, voice work, mindfulness and other embodiment practices, exploring how these practices can be connected with development of competences such as initiative, entrepreneurship (entrepreneurial) , social and civic skills also to support metacognitive competences.
- Entire process will be based on principles and values of non-formal education and experiential learning. Participants will have a chance to work and self-reflect, peer learning and group learning,
- The course participants will get a Certificate of active participation.
- The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
Accommodation and meals
Participants take care of booking their hotel. Euneos will give advices for hotels in different price categories. Participants are free in choice of hotels and restaurants. Accommodation to be paid directly by participants to hotels and restaurants.
Main organiser / trainers
Andreea Gatman– Organizer, Trainer, ICF Certified Coach
Irina Sadakova– Adult education teacher, Qi Gong practitioner, somatic experiencing practitioner and embodiment facilitator, MIT graduate from U.lab “ leading from emerging future”
- 8-14 November 2020: Benalmadena, Malaga, Spain
- 7-13 June 2021: Inari, Finland
- 18-24 October 2021: Benalmadena, Malaga, Spain
- June 2022: Inari, Finland
Venue and date may change.
- This course starts on Sunday afternoon and ends on Thursday afternoon (5 days).
- Fee for tuition and materials: 350 euro
- Administration costs: 150 euro
- Total fee: 500 euro (10% discount for schools coming with 5 or more participants to Euneos courses).
Click here to apply or to contact us. Those who want to apply for KA1 grant and would like to receive our support documents, will find there a link to our enlisting form. Schools that have received a grant, will find there a contact form. Euneos OID code E10124150.