Learn how to use digital tools for assessment
FOR PARTICIPANTS: click here for practical information (venue, hotels, transport etc.)
- Teachers of pre-schools, primary schools, secondary schools and vocational schools
- Adult education teachers
- Teachers of special needs
- Teacher trainers, careers officers, educational guides and counsellors
- Headmasters/principals/managers of schools and organisations offering adult education or vocational education
Each participant needs to bring his own laptop. We provide neither computers nor tablets.
Main topics of this course / Learning outcomes
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the key concepts of and alternative approaches to assessment of learning (summative assessment) and assessment for learning (formative assessment) using digital tools
- Select appropriate digital tools and methods for eAssessment
- Find and compose relevant tasks/items for eAssessment within his/her subject area
- Design and conduct assessment of learning outcomes using digital tests
- Design and conduct assessment for learning using e-portfolios, rubrics, learning contracts
- Design self-, peer- and group assessment activities using gamification, location-based outdoor learning games and Open Badges
Methodology of the course
- Information. A general introduction on each of the topics.
- Sharing. Participants share experiences and expertise on the topic.
- Creating output. Working individually or in groups on a concrete product to be used in the own school.
- The course participants will get a Certificate of active participation.
- The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
Accommodation and meals
Participants take care of booking their hotel. Euneos will give advices for hotels in different price categories. Participants are free in choice of hotels and restaurants. Accommodation to be paid directly by participants to hotels and restaurants.
Read more about:
- Programme: click here
Main organiser / trainer
Mart Laanpere, Ph.D. senior research associate in the Institute of Digital Technologies, Tallinn University
Apply / Contact
Click here to apply or to contact us. Those who want to apply for KA1 grant and would like to receive our support documents, will find there a link to our enlisting form. Schools that have received a grant, will find there a contact form.
- 18-24 March 2018, Madeira Institute of Interactive Technologies, Funchal, Portugal.
- The courses start on Sunday afternoon and end on Saturday (7 days).
- Fee for tuition and materials: 490 euro
- Administration costs: 160 euro
- Total fee: 650 euro (10% discount for schools coming with 5 or more participants to Euneos courses).
- Read more about fee and billing