Congratulations, dear colleague!
Erasmus+ grant holders can register for Euneos KA1 courses in
Euneos Corp. provides educational training courses in Helsinki Finland and in 9 other venues in Europe. There are 17 different topics and about 80 sessions in the portfolio of Euneos courses.
Founded in Helsinki in 2015 as a spin-off of Comenius 3 network COMP@CT Euneos organises EU courses since 2006. We are a course provider of teachers – for teachers.
Dear Erasmus+ grant holders, To ensure your seat on the courses and sessions of your preference, please make the registration as soon as you have received the grant.
You may simply use terms like participant 1,2,3 at this point when filling in the registration form and then wait to receive a confirmation of your registration via email to the contact person’s email address.
Participant information can be easily modified later, but it is good to know the number of participants joining the courses already at this point.
Please wait with booking flights and accommodation until we tell you it is fine. We shall confirm each session as soon as we have reached the minimum number of participants and then send the information mail telling you how to proceed with practical arrangements.
We are warmly welcoming you and your colleagues to Euneos courses!
Funded schools can register:
- Final registration for courses of school-year 2019-2020 from autumn 2019 to summer 2020. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/registration2019-2020
- Link to all Euneos courses 2018-2020 https://www.euneoscourses.eu/?page_id=807
NB! If your grant continues up to 2020-21 inform about your request in the registration form 2019-2020.
Stay tuned on Euneos Channels:
- COURSES https://www.euneoscourses.eu/
- FB https://www.facebook.com/Euneos/
- JOIN https://www.facebook.com/groups/euneoscourses.eu/
Euneos Erasmus+ KA1 information
- Personal tuition via firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact form of Euneos.
- 10% DISCOUNT if your school will send 5 or more teachers to Euneos Erasmus+ courses.
- Euneos Corporation, registered in Helsinki 2005, n:o 1935880-3.
VAT: FI19358803. PIC: 950782555
- Comenius 2 courses since 2006, Erasmus+ courses since 2014
Click here to contact us: https://www.euneoscourses.eu/?page_id=132