Read here the latest news about Euneos courses with special offers and planning of courses
Erasmus+ KA1 Best Practice Benchmarking in Finnish schools
In autumn 2017 – 2019 we wil have four sub TOPICS (it can be a sub group or an independent course):
– Benchmarking SEN (Special education)
– Benchmarking for headmasters.
– Benchmarking Learning with Serious Games & Other Digital Innovations.
– General Benchmarking course
The website page for this course wil be updated by April 2017. https://www.euneoscourses.eu/?p=147
Euneos Erasmus+ KA1 news
- Overview of planned courses 2017-2019: click here
- 10% DISCOUNT if your school will send 5 or more teachers to Euneos Erasmus+ courses.
- JOIN https://www.facebook.com/groups/euneoscourses.eu/ and WIN a free Erasmus+ course!
We have a good reason to draw a lot. The year 2017 will be a festival year for Finland. Since 1917 Finland has been an independent country. Euneos, the Finnish course provider, has a good reason to celebrate this year.
We want to celebrate this year with YOU!
Last chance for grant holders searching for a spring course
Euneos Erasmus+ KA1 courses during spring 2017 in BARCELONA, HELSINKI, TALLINN, MALAGA and LIVERPOOL will be sold out soon. Only few palaces left for these courses.
- Tablets in Education. Tap-Swipe-Pinch – General 28 May-3 June 2017 Liverpool. Click here to read more
- Tablets in Education. Tap-Swipe-Pinch for teachers of English 28 May-3 June 2017 Liverpool. Click here to read more
- Game-Based learning and Gamification. 26 March-1 April 2017 in Barcelona. Click here to read more
- How to make your school more international! 2-8 April 2017, Benalmadena, Malaga. Click here to read more
- Benchmarking Learning with Serious Games & other inovations. 2-8 April 2017 (Helsinki-Tallinn) This course has 5 days in Helsinki and 2 days (7 and 8 April) in Tallinn. Click here to read more
- Best Practices Benchmarking in Finnish and Estonian schools. Course with top content: you can observe lessons, interact with principals, teachers and students on all school levels, and do some work shadowing of teachers. The courses also include experts’ presentations with discussions, and workshops about lessons learned from PISA study, about school development and management. In addition to a more general content Euneos can tailor courses with specific topics for separate groups or sub-groups.
2-6/8 April 2017 HEL-TAL (only for grades 1-9 teachers and principals)
23-27/29 April HEL-TAL (all levels). Click here to read more
All the courses above have been CONFIRMED. If you have a valid Erasmus+ grant, make a registration for Spring 2017 courses at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/registration2016-2017
For photo and video impressions:
Click here to view or download the new Euneos flyer. (2 pages pdf)
Preview of the flyer