Read here the latest news about Euneos courses with special offers and planning of courses
Erasmus+ KA1 Best Practice Benchmarking in Finnish schools
In autumn 2017 – 2019 we wil have four sub TOPICS (it can be a sub group or an independent course):
– Benchmarking SEN (Special education)
– Benchmarking for headmasters.
– Benchmarking Learning with Serious Games & Other Digital Innovations.
– General Benchmarking course
The website page for this course wil be updated by April 2017. https://www.euneoscourses.eu/?p=147
Euneos Erasmus+ KA1 news
- Overview of planned courses 2017-2019: click here
- 10% DISCOUNT if your school will send 5 or more teachers to Euneos Erasmus+ courses.
- JOIN https://www.facebook.com/groups/euneoscourses.eu/
Last chance for grant holders searching for a spring course
Euneos Erasmus+ KA1 courses during spring 2017 in BARCELONA, HELSINKI, TALLINN, MALAGA and LIVERPOOL will be sold out soon. Only few palaces left for these courses.
- Tablets in Education. Tap-Swipe-Pinch – General 28 May-3 June 2017 Liverpool. Click here to read more
- Tablets in Education. Tap-Swipe-Pinch for teachers of English 28 May-3 June 2017 Liverpool. Click here to read more
The courses above have been CONFIRMED. If you have a valid Erasmus+ grant, make a registration for Spring 2017 courses at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/registration2016-2017
For photo and video impressions:
Preview of the flyer