Supporting cultural change for competitive schools – professional coaching course, expert presentations, practical workshops, experiencing outdoor learning, strengthening and sharing competences in collaboration, shared responsibility for learning
FOR PARTICIPANTS: click here for practical information (venue, hotels, transport etc.)
On this page you find information / programme of the 2 sessions in Helsinki and the special edition in Bucharest: Coaching strategies for schools: with cultural mysteries.
- Teachers for all levels interesting in coaching skills
- Teacher trainers, teachers evaluators/assessing teachers performance
- Career officers, educational counsellors,
- Head teachers / principals / managers of schools / organizations offering adult education, HRM professionals
Main topics of this course
- Participants will develop coaching competencies at a basic level
- Establishing the Coaching Agreement,
- Establish a Coaching Vision
- Learn how to Plan and SET Goals,
- Manage Progress and Accountability
- Practice coaching model and become familiar with the coaching process
- Besides practicing basic coaching skills they will become acquainted also with variety of coaching tools
- Best practices coaching in education
- Schools vision/values
- Master mind tool
- Systemic Delegated Processes applied in teachers’ meeting
- Scaffolding to support digital critical thinking
Outcomes of the training. You will be able to do at the end of the course:
- Participants will know how to deliver a coaching session at the end of the training
- Have a substantial understanding of coaching framework
- Develop strategies based on growth(flexible) mindset
- Develop basic coaching skills
- Be able to deliver a coaching session
- See the role of coaching in contemporary teacher-in-service training
- Create trust and intimacy with the beneficiaries
- Adjust the attitude towards the beneficiary according to the process
- Address strong questions to facilitate coaching process
- Guide the beneficiary towards actions centered on their objectives
- Facilitate raising awareness among beneficiaries
- Facilitate learning and development goals
- Facilitate the development of an action plan
- Monitor the progress of beneficiaries
- Facilitate the responsibility of beneficiaries to undertake and carry out planned actions
- Develop the ability to delegate in the learning process
- Leads a teachers’ meeting using Systemic Delegated Processes
- Shared responsibility for the learning process
- Building up school/personal vision/values
- Coaching strategies and tools to support scaffolding
- Coaching tools for facilitating skills based learning
Methodology of the course
- Experimental training- learn by doing approach -Individual and group exercises, peer learning experiments
- Team work / peer coaching
- Supervised coaching sessions
- Demonstration, invited speakers and thematic workshops
- Creating output- working individually or in groups on a concrete project to be used in their own school
- Our approach is experiential, focusing mostly on practice. Participants are asked to come prepared with real problems they want to solve during class, aspirations and / or ambitions.
– course participants commit themselves with preparatory tasks
– preparatory tasks are treated in pre-course live online sessions
- The course participants will get a Certificate of active participation.
- The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
Venue Helsinki sessions
Helsinki/Vantaa (10 minutes from airport)
Accommodation and meals
Participants take care of booking their hotel. Euneos will give advice for hotels in different price categories. Participants are free in choice of hotels and restaurants. Accommodation to be paid directly by participants to hotels and restaurants.
Click here to read more about:
- Programme of Helsinki sessions: click here
- Alexandru Frumosu, Associate Certified Coach (ICF), HRM, Trainer
- Andreea Gatman MBA MU Vienna
Apply / Contact
Click here to contact us or to register.
- 15-21 April 2018, Helsinki/Vantaa, Finland.
- April/May 2019, Helsinki/Vantaa Finland.
- The courses start on Sunday afternoon and end on Saturday 13.00 (7 days).
- Fee for tuition and materials: 490 euro
- Administration costs: 160 euro
- Total fee: 650 euro (10% discount for schools coming with 5 or more participants to Euneos courses).
- Read more about fee and billing