Learn how to become a good coordinator of internationalisation at your school, how to organise international project work, how to set up Erasmus+ partnerships and much more.
FOR PARTICIPANTS: click here for practical information (venue, hotels, transport etc.)
- Teachers / management of primary and secondary schools
- Coordinators of international projects
It is not absolutely necessary to bring a laptop or tablet, though we advise you to bring a device as it might be handy while working on intellectual outputs. We do not provide computers.
Main topics of this course
- Developing a school policy plan on internationalisation.
- How to become a good coordinator of internationalisation?
- Formats of international project work.
- How to set up a multilateral, bilateral, School Exchange Partnership, Regio Partnership in Erasmus Plus and how to apply successfully for an Erasmus Plus grant.
- Going global. How to take part in global (virtual) projects.
- How to develop the intercultural competences of the teachers taking part in international projects.
- How to develop the European and international dimension in the curriculum.
Methodology of the course
- Information. A general introduction on each of the topics.
- Sharing. Participants share experiences and expertise on the topic.
- Creating output. Working individually or in groups on a concrete product to be used in your own school.
- The course participants will get a Certificate of active participation.
- The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
Accommodation and meals
Participants take care of booking their hotel. Euneos will give advice on hotels in different price categories. Participants are free in their choice of hotels and restaurants. Accommodation is to be paid directly to hotels and restaurants by participants.
Read more about:
- Programme courses Portugal and Spain: Course international Programme
Main organiser / trainer
Apply / Contact
Click here to apply or to contact us. Those who want to apply for KA1 grant and would like to receive our support documents, will find there a link to our enlisting form. Schools that have received a grant, will find there a contact form.
- 15-21 April 2018, Benalmadena, Malaga, Spain. DONE.
- 7-13 October 2018, Santa Maria di Feira near Porto, Portugal. CONFIRMED , still places.
- 7 – 13 April 2019, Benalmadena, Malaga, Spain. CONFIRMED , still places.
- 6 – 12 October 2019, Santa Maria di Feira near Porto, Portugal
- 29 March – 4 April 2020, Benalmadena, Malaga, Spain
- The courses start on Sunday afternoon and end on Saturday 13.00 (7 days).
- Fee for tuition and materials: 490 euro
- Administration costs: 160 euro
- Total fee: 650 euro (10% discount for schools coming with 5 or more participants to Euneos courses).
- Read more about fee and billing