The course ‘Tap-Swipe-Pinch Learning with the best apps’ offers you best practice approaches and practical examples for using m- devices and apps in lessons and education.
- Teachers / management of primary and secondary schools.
- Remark: m-devices (iOS, Android, Windows tablet Pcs and smartphones recommended) are welcome at the course. Participants get updated lists of apps with practical examples of use to take back to their classes. The course is focusing on pedagogical use of m-devices and apps in schools. Each participant needs to bring his own device and we expect that each participant has basic knowledge of using it before the course. We do not provide m-devices.
Main topics of this course
- Apps covering different content and activities to support learning, communication and self-assessment (collaborative writing, digital photography, video, audio usability, presentation apps, assessment, evaluation, gamefication, etc.) and how to support paperless classroom.
- Best practice approaches and practical examples for using m-devices in lessons and education in general in different countries.
- Responsible and safe use of m-devices, apps and new media.
- Creating interactive materials for classroom use and deliver them to students.
- Identifying and reviewing best free practical applications for educators, news and media applications useful for educators and their students (for creating text, video clips, podcasts, presentations, screencasting, images, pdf files, e-books, mind and concept maps, maps etc.).
- Designing, planning and writing sample units of work or lesson plans that deploy the use of m-devices and apps.
- Integrate strategies and mobile technologies effectively into a curriculum,
- Utilise the m-devices as a display device in connection with other devices.
Methodology of the course
- Information. A general introduction on each of the topics.
- Sharing. Participants share experiences and expertise on the topic.
- Creating output. Working individually or in groups on a concrete product to be used in the own school.
- The course participants will get a Certificate of active participation.
- The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
Accommodation and meals
Participants take care of booking their hotel. Euneos will give advices for hotels in different price categories. Participants are free in choice of hotels and restaurants. Accommodation to be paid directly by participants to hotels and restaurants.
Click here to read more about:
- Programme: Click here for programme
- Small changes are possible. Detailed programme with time table will come later
- See also the TSP website: click here
Main organiser / trainer
Peter Rafferty, firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply / Contact
Click here to apply or to contact us. Those who want to apply for KA1 grant and would like to receive our support documents, will find here a link to our enlisting form. Schools that have received a grant, will find there a contact form.
Planned courses. Read more
NB! Because of COVID -19 schools can choose new sessions/courses for their mobilities. Possible choices here (in red).
For users of m-devices
- Tap-Swipe-Pinch Learning with the best apps, 27 September – 3 October 2020, Santa Maria di Feira near Porto, Portugal. Read more
- Tap-Swipe-Pinch Learning with the best apps, 21 – 27 March 2021, Benalmadena/Malaga Spain. Read more
- Tap-Swipe-Pinch Learning with the best apps, 10 – 16 October 2021, Santa Maria di Feira near Porto, Portugal. Read more
- The courses start on Sunday afternoon and end on Saturday 13.00 (7 days).
- Fee for tuition and materials: 490 euro
- Administration costs: 160 euro
- Total fee: 650 euro (10% discount for schools coming with 5 or more participants to Euneos courses).
- Read more about fee and billing
- Fee change coming due to Erasmus programme 2021-27.