After reaching the minimum number of participants for a course we will publish on this website that the course is confirmed. You will find the confirmation on the course page and under menu Courses / Courses 2017-2019. It means that participants can be sure that the course will be organised and they can book their flights.
A bit later we will send a mail to all participants of the confirmed course with some general information and link to this webpage with practical information. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
Travelling and well-being
The EU Commission has published guidelines to ensure the uniform application of EU passenger rights throughout the EU. The Commission’s guidance will help passengers, airlines and authorities in this unprecedented situation as EU countries have decided on significant travel restrictions, read more…
Safe travelling and personal well-being are essential for an enjoyable course experience.
Practical information about venues
Update for other venues will be added later.
Cádiz (Playa de Valdelagrana), Spain
- Digital Turn: How to make your school more digital, October 2020
Santa Maria da Feira, near Porto, Portugal
- Tap-Swipe-Pinch Learning with the best apps’ course October 2019
- How to make your school more international October 2019
Benalmadena, near Malaga, Spain
- How to make your school more international 7-13 April 2019
- ‘Tap-Swipe-Pinch Learning with the best apps’ course 5-11 May 2019.
- Integrated curriculum – teaching global skills
- Coaching strategies for schools – turn change into lasting educational benefits 24-30 March 2019
- Integrated curriculum – teaching global skills, 5-11 May 2019
Benchmarking courses: Helsinki, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia
- 4 days in Helsinki (Sunday-Wednesday)
- 7 days Helsinki/Tallinn (Sunday-Saturday)
- or 3 days Tallinn (Thursday-Saturday)
- 1-7 September 2019. Only for teachers and principals of grades 10-12 (15+ yrs), vocational and adult education.
- 8-14 September 2019. Only for teachers and principals of 1-9 grades (6+-15 yrs)
- Digital STEAM. Teaching integrated science, art and mathematics with digital devices: 23-29 September 2018 and 14-20 April 2019
- Digital turn. How to make your school more digital 7-13 October 2018
- Game-Based learning and Gamification, 17 – 23 March 2019
- Benchmarking last days of 7 days courses
- Coaching team of teachers- turn change into lasting benefits
Funchal, Madeira Portugal
- eAssessment. Assessment of/for working with digital tools17-23 March 2019
Santa Cruz, Tenerife
- Digital turns. How to make your school more digital 13-19 January 2019
Amsterdam/Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Digital Turn: How to make your school more digital, 26 May-1 June 2019.