Four lead-in courses of Euneos FI are confirmed. There is still room for more participants. Mail to email@example.com to register.
Erasmus KA1 on-site courses this spring are postponed. How to avoid cancellation and get training, read in https://www.euneoscourses.eu/lead-in-courses/
- Digital STEAM. Teaching integrated science, art and mathematics with digital devices, CONFIRMED 11 – 26 March (Round 1) , 15 – 30 April 2021 (Round 2). Read more
- Coding and Robotics in Classroom. Teaching programming to 1-9 graders according to the Finnish National Curriculum for primary education, CONFIRMED 12-16.4. (Round 1), 24-28.5. 2021 (Round 2). Read more
- Digital turn: How to make your school more digital, 13-23.4. (Round 1) 4-14.5. 2021 (Round 2). Completion to full online 25.5., 28.5. 2021. Read more
- eAssessment. Assessment of/for learning with digital tools, CONFIRMED 8 – 23 April (Round 1), 6 – 21 May 2021 (Round 2). Read more
- Game-Based learning. About theory and practice of game-based learning & gamification, 4 – 8 January 2021, DONE. CONFIRMED 22 – 26 March (Round 1) . Completion to full online 17 – 21 May 2021. Read more
- Original Best Practices Benchmarking courses: Helsinki, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia, 13 – 15 April 2021 . Read more
- Future skills – schools defending the planet against the climate change, 14 – 20 March 2021. Read more
- Coaching strategies for schools – Turn change into lasting education benefits, 25 – 27 March 2021. Read more
- Integrated curriculum – teaching global skills, 8 – 11 April 2021. Read more
- Playful Science Education for small children through play, drama and stories. Self-paced continuous course on a standing basis. Read more
- Migrants’ course: Let’s Use ICT in Teaching & Learning of Newly-Arrived Migrants, 23 Feb – 16 March (Round 1), 6-27.4. 2021 (Round 2). Completion to full online available at end April/beginning May 2021. Read more
- How to Make Your School More International, 23 March – 1 April 2021 (Round 1), 13 – 20 April 2021 (Round 2). Read more
- A Classroom in Your Back Pocket – Delivering the Curriculum at Home & in School, 23 March – 13 April (Round 1) and 25 May – 8 June 2021 (Round 2). Read more
Options of Euneos’ Redesign project:
- Lead-in online training unit (16.24 hrs), 160 €
- Completion online training unit (12 – 20 hrs), 190 €
- Blended mobility (48 hrs) : lead-in unit + KA1 course on site 650 €
- Full online training (36 hrs): lead-in unit + completion unit 350 €
All lead-in units can lead to full online courses if blended mobilities fail. Euneos teams are also experienced to handle big groups from the same school or from a consortium of schools. Consult Euneos admin about discount, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All online courses above can be funded by the organisational support of Erasmus+ grants (up to 350 €), National agencies>>
Other funding is possible too. Courses are certified by Euneos FI, the Finnish Erasmus KA1 course provider.
Go to registration or mail to email@example.com!
Training is needed more than ever. COVID 19 has caused a stagnation as courses on premises are not possible. We redesign our Erasmus KA1 courses in our Redesign project from 1 July 2020 to 25 February 2021.
Let us know what kind of online or onsite training you are missing most and we can help you, thanks to our highly experienced and competent trainers! We will keep you updated about our Redesign project.
Always mail to Euneos admin firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more clarification.