Redesign of Euneos on-site courses to virtual format since July 2020 has been successful. Many short online courses of Euneos FI are confirmed, and also full online courses are available.
Mail to email@example.com to register, or use our registration forms.
How to avoid cancellation of pending mobilities and get full training online? > (opens in a new tab)”>Read more>>
- Digital STEAM. Teaching integrated science, art and mathematics with digital devices, DONE 11 – 26 March , next option 15 – 30 April 2021. Read more
- Coding and Robotics in Classroom. Teaching programming to 1-9 graders according to the Finnish National Curriculum for primary education, CONFIRMED 12-16.4. 2021. Read more
- Digital turn: How to make your school more digital, 13-23.4. , next option 4-14.5. 2021. Completion to full online course also possible 25.5., 28.5. 2021. Read more
- eAssessment. Assessment of/for learning with digital tools, CONFIRMED 8 – 23 April, next option 6 – 21 May 2021. Completion to full online course on demand. Read more
- Game-Based learning. About theory and practice of game-based learning & gamification, 4 – 8 January 2021, DONE. The course 22 – 26 March 2021 DONE. Next: 17 – 21 May 2021. Full online course on demand. Read more
- Original Best Practices Benchmarking courses: Helsinki, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia, CONFIRMED 13 – 15 April 2021 . Completion to full online course also possible in May/June 2021. Read more
- Future skills – schools defending the planet against the climate change, 20-30 May 2021. Completion to full online course also possible 11-15 June 2021. Read more
- Coaching strategies for schools – Turn change into lasting education benefits, 23 – 25 June 2021. Completion to full online course also possible 9 – 30 April 2021. Read more
- Integrated curriculum – teaching global skills, CONFIRMED, 5-7 May 2021. Completion to full online course also possible on demand. Read more
- Playful Science Education for small children through play, drama and stories. Self-paced continuous course on a standing basis. Read more
- Migrants’ course: Let’s Use ICT in Teaching & Learning of Newly-Arrived Migrants, CONFIRMED 6-27.4. 2021. Next option: 11.5. – 1.6. Completion to full online course possible 26.4. – 15.6. 2021. Read more
- How to Make Your School More International, 23 March – 1 April, next option 13 – 20 April 2021. Completion to full online course on demand. Read more
- A Classroom in My Back Pocket – Delivering the Curriculum at Home & in School with steps to virtual facilitation of sessions: 25 May – 8 June 2021. Completion to full online course on demand. Read more
Options of Euneos’ Redesign project:
- Lead-in online training unit (16-24 hrs), 160 €
- Completion to full online course (12-20 hrs), 190 €
- Blended mobility (48 hrs) : lead-in unit + KA1 course on site 650 €
- Full online training (36 hrs): lead-in unit + completion unit 350 €
If the on-site part of a blended mobility fails, the lead-in component can lead to full online course. There should be nothing that prevents schools to use part of their grant for online training during the pandemic. All online courses above can be funded by the organisational support (350€) of Erasmus+ grant, read what the commission says>>
The new Erasmus+ programme 2021-2027 tells it like it is: ”In addition to physical mobility, all staff mobility activities can be blended with virtual activities.” (Erasmus+ Guide 2021, p. 95)
Those who register for Euneos courses can inform that they are also willing to take an optional online component. Blended courses of Euneos can vary up to the course and trainer. Provided that there are the minimum number of registrants, the online component will be run in the framework of the whole Erasmus+ KA1 course. The course fee of a blended course will be equal to a full on-site course.
Euneos teams are experienced to handle big groups from the same school or from a consortium of schools. Euneos trainers can help both on site and online, and our experts can also be invited to travel to any venue. Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to consult Euneos admin.
If uncertain consult your National Agency. Link to National agencies>>
Other funding is possible too. Courses are certified by Euneos FI, the Finnish Erasmus KA1 course provider.
Go to registration or mail to email@example.com!