Euneos Courses is inviting you to a structured online course about coaching strategies in schools. It’s an independent training course for educational staff of all schools and institutions.
New online courses will start 15 Sept 2020 and 20 October 2020. Both dates will be confirmed after minimum number of registrations have been got.
Free question & answer webinars will be organised in regular intervals. Read more>>
The course can also be the initial part of the blended mobility Coaching strategies for schools. The online component introduces to the topic which will be completed in the onsite Erasmus+ course of Euneos ASAP.
NB! This course is also organised in Romanian. Read more>>
This online tool kit course supports teachers to reflect on the challenging learning process during lockdown and tools to support transversal competences teaching.
This crash course
- Will help teachers to reflect on their teaching right now in order to thrive when they are back in school
- It will also help teachers coaching competences to support the 21st century education
- Build future fit mindset for teachers in order not only to survive corona pandemia but to transform their teaching & learning.
This course will explore the Finnish curriculum & tool kit based on lessons observed in the Finnish system
There will be 2 types of certifications:
- Follow and apply tools – for each week ( up to 3h a week ) a total of 12h
- Follow and apply tools + live meeting 1.5 h each Thursday ( from 5 pm to 6.30 pm CET ) where we will work on your own case studies & experience (this will accelerate your learning and help with your own wellbeing ), 2h post course self reflection a total of 20 h Highly recommended
Program of the course
Module 1- Teach Resilience& building on strengths ( 1st week )
Module 2- Teach Self compassion & empathy ( 2nd week)
Module 3- Teach Resourcefulness & growth mindset (3rd week)
Module 4- Teach Self leadership (efficacy, efficiency, management) 4th week
All 4 LIVE sessions of the course are mandatory. If you missed one you can follow a future session. Contact trainer if you need more advice.
HOW we will work
- All materials will be available for work in virtual environment
- All participants will access a GUIDELINE toolkit for each week work with examples & instruments
- During the 4 weeks there will be self-reflected work ( applying the toolkit), peer learning & feed forward, coach &trainer feed forward & feedback( online available for your work in Google classroom);
- and 4 live sessions if you opt on the 20h course!
Trainer: Andreea Gatman- ICF certified Coach , ICF Team Certified Coach, EUNEOS Trainer – with the support of: support & special education teachers, counselors, teachers & university professors
Assistant: Jenni Sippala, student of Helsinki university.
The first group already started to study. YET you can JOIN ANY TIME during summer 2020 and finalise the course in your own pace ( teachers appreciate this !).
To finalize the program you need to study in 4 weeks.
After registration you will receive the invitation with more details via email.
The Online Course costs 90 euro.
NB! Blended mobility option: By registering for one of the next Coaching Courses you can get the onsite course compensated by discount of 10 % (= 65 e) ( see registration form for conditions). Consult your National Agency if they allow you to pay also the costs of the online component from your Erasmus+ grant.