Information about Europass mobility
Read first the information and instructions. See below link to national Europass centres. Start well on time with the procedure to obtain a Europass.
- Example for filling in your Europass mobility. Part 1: general: click here .You will find here also information about Euneos. NOTE: recently the template of Europass has been changed. See examples of new template on this website . The information on the document above, Part 1 general, has been filled in on the old template, but information about Host partner (Euneos) is correct. For 15 you fill in details about Euneos. You don’t fill in 16 to 20.
- Example for filling in your Europass mobility. Part 2: topics and programmes: click here
Option 1 (preference). Send it after the course by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for signature and stamp. In this case your Europass will be signed by the Head of Euneos Course Administration.
You have to fill in the Europass as much as possible (see option 2). Leave open fields: 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 (old template); leave open 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 (new template).
If you send it as a word doc the administration will be able to modify it and type missing information in open fields. If you send it as pdf, the open fields will be filled in by hand. The course administration will send it to you signed and stamped as a scanned version.
- You apply for a Europass well in time. See the link to information on top of this page.
- Before the course you fill in the Europass as much as possible. See examples on this page.
- In field 17 you fill in Euneos as host organisation (see example). Leave open fields: 18, 19, 20, 21, 22. Euneos always needs to be mentioned as host organisation, also for courses outside Finland. NOTE: new template leave open: 16 to 20.
- Bring the Europass printed but also digital as a word doc so that you can make changes if needed.
- During the course you can ask the trainer to fill in the open fields 19 to 22 and to sign in field 18 and 37a. In this case it will usually be only signature and no stamp. Europass requires stamp and/or signature. NOTE: new template: Euneos administrator or trainer fills in 16 to 20. Signature of trainer or Euneos course administrator in 34A.