Our popular online course Coaching strategies is available. It is the 2nd edition of the same course already carried out in July-August 2020.
Course participants who complete the program of 4 modules will be certified by Euneos, the leading Erasmus course provider in the north.
Good news is that funded schools of 2018-20 can use part of their Erasmus+ grant for online activities of blended mobilities! So Coaching strategies online course can also be part of the on-site course Coaching strategies for schools.
National agencies are sharing information about the new opportunity to grant holders. So, if your school has received funding for Erasmus+ courses, it can direct as much as 350 euro per participant (organisational support) of the grant to purposes of online activities.
Since April 2020, Euneos FI has already organized more than 20 online training events. Most of them have been free webinars. In June Euneos started organizing online courses where trainers combine thematic learning with the modernization of distance learning methods.
Euneos’ online courses help you to experience & develop coaching competences. They will open up learning strategies for teachers’ well-being and empower teachers in their class presentation during challenging learning. As a course provider based in Finland and Estonia we mostly refer to domestic examples.
More online courses
Lead-in online courses of Euneos are offered to schools with funding for Erasmus+ mobilities. Lead-in includes 16 hours synchronous & asynchronous training divided over several days within a certain period of time. The lead-in start phase anticipates the corresponding on-site course which will be organised in spring 2021.
The special fee for Coaching course is 150,00€ + VAT 24%. In total 186,00€. Adding a valid VAT number (fiscal code) registered in a European country, organizations will get an invoice with 0 % VAT. Only organizations are VAT-exempted.
Euneos will give 10 % discount of fee to the participants who will later come to the corresponding on-site courses of Euneos FI.
Erasmus grant holders: The course can be part of the blended mobility of Erasmus course Coaching strategies for schools.
Consult your National agency to know more about the use of Erasmus+ grant for online activities. Link to National agencies>>
Euneos FI welcomes all using other means of funding.
This online tool kit course supports teachers to reflect on the challenging learning process during lockdown and tools to support transversal competences teaching.
- Will help teachers to reflect on their teaching right now in order to thrive when they are back in “stable” schooling
- It will offer teachers coaching competences practice to support the 21st century education & skills based education
- Build future fit mindset for teachers in order not only to survive pandemic situation but to transform
This course will explore the Finnish curriculum & tool kit based on lessons observed in the Finnish system
THE COURSE COVERS 25H OF ACTIVE TRAINING
- Follow and apply tools – for each week ( up to 3h a week ) a total of 12h
- Follow and apply tools + live meeting 1.5 h each Thursday ( from 5 pm to 6.30 pm CET ) where we will work on your own case studies & experience (this will accelerate your learning and help with your own wellbeing ), 2h post course self-reflection
Program of the course
Kick Off meeting- how do we organize & work during this course
Module 1- Teach Resilience& building on strengths ( 1st week )
Module 2- Teach Self compassion & empathy ( 2nd week)
Module 3- Teach Resourcefulness & growth mindset (3rd week)
Module 4- Teach Self leadership (efficacy, efficiency, management) 4th week
Virtual visit & best practice exchange with Finnish school
All 4 modules LIVE sessions of the course are mandatory as a process.
HOW we will work
- All materials will be available for work in virtual environment
- All participants will access a GUIDELINE toolkit for each week work with examples & instruments
- During the 4 weeks there will be self-reflected work ( applying the toolkit), peer learning & feed forward, coach &trainer feed forward & feedback( online available for your work in Google classroom);
- and 4 live sessions if you opt on the 25h course!
- Multiculturality will be a strong asset of the course : all teachers in the course are invited to remain in the virtual class, so there are future ideas you can come back to and develop them with teachers from different cultures & systems.
- “The course was very innovative and up-to-date. The trainer sent us the latest articles and texts about resilience, teachers´ competences and other features which are typical and necessary for well-being. I highly appreciate live meetings via Zoom where we discussed all materials, any questions which arose and did a couple of interesting exercises like meditation and visualisation. I recommend this course to any teacher who wants to widen their horizon and knowledge.” ( Katarina, Slovakia)
- “It was adifferent experience, I felt warmth, politeness and flexibility” ( Sorina, Romania)
New group will start 15 Sept 2020
Trainer: Andreea Gatman- ICF certified Coach , ICF Team Certified Coach, EUNEOS Trainer
Assistant: Jenni Sippala, student of Helsinki university.
Special consideration: COURSE developed with the support of special education teachers, school administration & educational facilitators & support education. They are guests in the modules & or inspired modules with their own work!
Another course offered to Romanian schools & in Romanian language, access the presentation& registration here>>
Are you representing a group of schools/teachers and you would like this course to be part of your educational strategy during challenging learning? Ask for this course to be delivered in your language&/or your own context. For special editions contact trainer: email@example.com
Cost of the course (see your NA special guideline during COVID 19 if you have an ERASMUS grant approved): 150 euro (plus VAT). If you come as a group from the same school/partnership/consortium you can register 4 and the 5th will not pay (4+1). IF you will join any of the Coaching courses ask us for blended mobility discount.