START YOUR COURSE ONLINE NOW! LIMITED OPPORTUNITY FOR ONLY 15 PARTICIPANTS!
With Euneos, you can start your Erasmus+ course online now! Our lead-in courses are introductions to the onsite-courses and can be funded by organisational support of the Erasmus+ grant. Consult your National Agency of Erasmus+ programme.
Educational visits and cultural program will be offered to those who have participated in the lead-in unit if they don’t want to repeat the same themes in the on-site course. The price paid for a lead-in course will be taken out of your onsite course fee.
Mon Jan 4 16:00 – 17:30 CET
Home watching – video about serious games
Home assignment – collect examples of serious games
Tue Jan 5 16:00 – 17:30 CET
Presentation of serious game examples, QnA
Home watching – video about game design process and roles
Home assignment – evaluate your game design related competences
Wed Jan 6 16:00 – 17:30 CET
Presentation of participant’s background, QnA
Home watching – video about Ideation
Home assignment – generate idea for a new serious game
Thu Jan 7 16:00 – 17:30 CET
Presentation of game ideas, QnA
Home watching – video about Game Concept
Home assignment – Game concept design
Fri Jan 8 16:00 – 17:30 CET
Presentation of game concepts, The End
Duration: 16 hours (5 x 1,5 contact hours + 8,5 hours of independent work)
Session dates: 4-8.1.2021, at 16:00 -17:30 CET (Central European Time)
Trainer: Dr Martin Sillaots. Price: 160 € + VAT 38,40 €. VAT 0% when registering with a VAT-number/fiscal code.
Register BEFORE 31 DECEMBER to this lead-in course by sending email to email@example.com.
Schools whose paid Erasmus+ courses were postponed should inform Euneos admin firstname.lastname@example.org about possible use of their advance payment.
FOR ONSITE PARTICIPANTS: click here for practical information (venue, hotels, transport etc.)
- Teachers of primary schools, secondary schools and vocational schools.
- Adult education teachers.
- Teachers of special needs
- Teacher trainers.
- Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors.
- Headmasters/principals/managers of schools and organizations offering adult education or vocational education.
Each participant needs to bring his own tablet and/or laptop. We don’t provide computers nor tablets.
Main topics of practice-based course on game-based learning and gamification
- Usability and accessibility of the game based methods
- Advantages and disadvantages game based usages in educational processes
- A range wide of games that can be used covering different content and activities to support learning and communication
- Best practice approaches and practical examples for using game based tools and methods of games & gamification in education in different countries
- Responsible and safe use of game-based learning
- Group sharing sessions to enable applying the social games in their classroom settings
- Designing, planning and writing sample units of lesson plans that deploy the game based methods & gamification approaches
- Know how to use the different features of game based learning & gamification in education
- Know how to choose Serious games for school education
- Learn how to use game based for iPad, Android, Win8 and other mobile devices in learning.
Methodology of the courses
- Information. A general introduction on topics.
- Sharing. Participants share experiences and expertise on the topic.
- Creating output. Working individually or in groups on a paragraph to the development plan of one’s own school.
- The course participants will get a Certificate of active participation.
- The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
Accommodation and meals
Participants take care of booking their hotel. Euneos will give advices for hotels in different price categories. Participants are free in choice of hotels and restaurants. Accommodation to be paid directly by participants to hotels and restaurants.
Main organiser: Ilpo Halonen