Euneos Courses is inviting you to a structured online course
This online tool kit course supports teachers to reflect on the challenging learning process during lockdown and tools to support transversal competences teaching.
This crash course
- Will help teachers to reflect on their teaching right now in order to thrive when they are back in school
- It will also help teachers coaching competences to support the 21st century education
- Build future fit mindset for teachers in order not only to survive corona pandemia but to transform their teaching & learning.
This course will explore the Finnish curriculum & tool kit based on lessons observed in the Finnish system
There will be 2 types of certifications:
- Follow and apply tools – for each week ( up to 3h a week ) a total of 12h
- Follow and apply tools + live meeting 1.5 h each Thursday ( from 5 pm to 6.30 pm CET ) where we will work on your own case studies & experience (this will accelerate your learning and help with your own wellbeing ), 2h post course self reflection a total of 20 h Highly recommended
Program of the course
Module 1- Teach Resilience& building on strengths ( 1st week )
Module 2- Teach Self compassion & empathy ( 2nd week)
Module 3- Teach Resourcefulness & growth mindset (3rd week)
Module 4- Teach Self leadership (efficacy, efficiency, management) 4th week
HOW we will work:
- All materials will be available for work in virtual environment
- All participants will access a GUIDELINE toolkit for each week work with examples & instruments
- During the 4 weeks there will be self-reflected work ( applying the toolkit), peer learning & feed forward, coach &trainer feed forward & feedback( online available for your work in Google classroom);
- and 4 live sessions if you opt on the 20h course!
Trainer: Andreea Gatman- ICF certified Coach , ICF Team Certified Coach, EUNEOS Trainer – with the support of: support & special education teachers, counselors, teachers & university professors
Assistant: Jenni Sippala, student of Helsinki university.
Course started on 25tth of May 2020, to finalize the program you will need study in 4 weeks.
NEW!! You can start the course anytime after 25th of May. The schedule in the context of registration.
The Course costs 90 euro
If you have an Erasmus grant, and you register for the next Coaching Courses (see registration for onsite courses with voucher) you can get the onsite course compensated 10 % by voucher ( see registration form for conditions)
Course will start will be confirmed when a minimum registered participants has been confirmed. You will receive the invitation via the email.