Cyber Monday offer – in https://blackfriday.kurssit.eu.
Euneos Erasmus online courses 2 persons for the price of 1 (160 € + VAT 38,40 €. VAT 0% when registering with a VAT-number/national taxation code).
Limited offer valid till Tuesday Dec 1st 2020, 24.00 (CET).
* not applicable on previously made registrations
Euneos invites your school to join the brand new lead-in online courses we are offering now. To know more write to email@example.com! Euneos course admin serves you personally.
Here is a list of the courses that we are offering at the moment with an online start. More lead-in courses are on their way!
- Digital STEAM. Teaching integrated science, art and mathematics with digital devices. #euneoscourses. Read more
- Coding and Robotics in Classroom. Teaching programming to 1-9 graders according to the Finnish National Curriculum for primary education. #euneoscourses. Read more
- Digital turn: How to make your school more digital. #euneoscourses. Read more
- eAssessment. Assessment of/for learning with digital tools. #euneoscourses. Read more
- Game-Based learning. About theory and practice of game-based learning & gamification. #euneoscourses. Read more
- Original Best Practices Benchmarking courses: Helsinki, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia. #euneoscourses. Read more
- Future skills – schools defending the planet against the climate change. #euneoscourses. Read more
- Coaching strategies for schools – Turn change into lasting education benefits. #euneoscourses. Read more
- Integrated curriculum – teaching global skills. #euneoscourses. Read more
- Playful Science Education for small children through play, drama and stories. Self-paced course. #euneoscourses. Read more
We understand that your school – like all other European schools with a valid grant – is really in need of training for your staff. Last spring the grant period was extended by max 12 months. As the time is running out, it is better to start the mobility with online activities as advised by NAs. Consult your National agency for more. Fee for a lead-in course is 160 euro plus 24% VAT. (0 % for institution with a valid VAT number/fiscal code).
Lead-in online courses are an independent entity of learning. At the same time lead-in courses can anticipate a successful completion of the full Erasmus+ KA1 course in spring 2021, be it on-site or online. Euneos will do its best that schools need not cancel their mobilities.
Euneos lead-in courses are run by competent trainers. The courses will include min. 16 hours of online activities, half real-time and half asynchronous. The hours are split in several time slots during a certain period of time. If possible, Euneos starts lead-in courses in the same week as mentioned in our regular schedule of Erasmus+ courses. Of course, we are flexible regarding dates. Recordings of online sessions will be availbale to participants. In case the funding period of a school is coming to an end soon, Euneos can also organise full online courses with lead-in and completion activities (min 16+32 = min 48 hrs). To know more about courses and possible discounts contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for Euneos courses
Euneos offers you a rich choice of courses, see https://www.euneoscourses.eu/courses-2020-2022/ .
After finding the course matching with your mobility, please go & register
If your grant is also for schoolyear 2021-2022, register in
The second edition of the crash course Coaching strategies is tailored for those who want to face the current challenges actively together with colleagues , read more>>
Consult your National agency to know more about the use of Erasmus+ grant for online activities. Link to National agencies>>