Erasmus+ funding programme
The main goal of the Erasmus+ programme for education, training and sport is to provide professional development as well as study and volunteering experiences for its participants internationally. With an increased budget for the new programme, such opportunities will include millions of people.
The overall horizontal or strategic priorities of the 2021-2027 programme prioritize inclusion and diversity, being more green and digital as well as an enhanced participation of youth in democratic life.
Inclusion and diversity
The focal point is to provide access to the programme to a diverse group of people with fewer opportunities, whether for socio-economic or geographical impediments: early school drop outs, discriminated and (geographically) excluded, unemployed and redundant people etc.
The primary concern of the digital transition priority are the schools i.e. the development of digital skills and competences, e-learning classrooms and virtual classrooms by taking part in high-quality digital training and exchanges.
The aim is to enhance the Green competences and promote sustainable means of travel as suggested in the European Green Deal and raise awareness of environmental issues.
Young people's participation in democratic life
Besides raising young people's awareness, the aim is to also provide mechanisms of engagement for young people in democratic life.
Opportunities for individuals
There are opportunities for individuals specifically aimed at students, learners, staff, trainees, teachers and volunteers can be accessed from all over the world.
Opportunities for organisations
There are also opportunities for organisations, which want to explore development and networking opportunities with universities, education and training providers, think-tanks, research organisations, and private businesses.
How to get a grant
Support by Euneos
FREE support materials
Euneos offers FREE Support Materials for its future course participants for their Erasmus+ KA1 grant application.
All schools and organisations interested in application for grants must sign up for EU Login Account.
For an assistance on registering an organization, preparing an application and applying for funding opportunities, please check the Funding & TP for beginners recording and online manual.
You can find the forms for an Erasmus+ application on Erasmus+ Applications Webform or on the website of your National Agency.
To learn more on how to find funding opportunities check the following link>>
Key action 1: Accreditation and Short-term projects
- possibility of an accreditation for organization which permits simplified and unlimited participation in the whole program time frame
- possibility of a short-term project, to organize different mobility activities over a period of six to twelve months with a maximum of 30 participants
- participation of learners
- blended mobilities - physical mobility combined with virtual activities
- mobility consortiums
- possibility to invite an expert in your school/organization
- mobility for adult learners
Key Action 2: Strategic Partnerships
- Small-scale Partnerships with lower grant amounts for organizations, shorter durations, and simpler administrative requirements. The funding is a lump sum (EUR 30,000 or EUR 60,000) to cover all funded activities.
For more information, please check the Programme Guide and the Erasmus+ 2021-2027 Fact Sheet.
2023 Call open calls
Key Action Deadlines
Key Action 1 (KA1) – Learning mobility of individuals
- Erasmus+ KA1 projects - February 23rd, 2023.
- There may be a second round depending on the single National Agency and the deadline for 2023 has not been announced yet
- Erasmus+ KA1 Accreditation - October 19th, 2023
Key Action 2 (KA2) – Partnerships for cooperation and exchanges
Erasmus+ KA2 projects
- Erasmus+ KA2 projects - March 22nd, 2023.
- Small-scale Partnerships in the fields of education and training - October 4th, 2023.
- There may be a second round depending on the single National Agency.
Key Action 3 (KA3) and Jean Monnet Actions European Youth Together
Jean Monnet Actions in Other Fields of Education and Training - February 14th, 2023.