Latest information about #euneoscourses for school year 2016-2017 (from August 2016 to June 2017).
We have places available in some of our spring 2017 courses. Click here and fill in the contact form if you have a grant and if you want to register.
Bills will be sent about 10 to 4 weeks before the start of a course. Read more about fee and billing.
Confirmation / acceptance document needed? Europass for course participants. See for all documents: http://www.euneoscourses.eu/?page_id=134
In some countries the NA requires a confirmation or acceptance document from the course provider. Please download the document and fill in yourself the yellow highlighted parts. Then send it to us as word doc attachment for digital signature. Some might need the programme of the course together with the confirmation. You can download it from this website. On each course page there is a link to a pdf with course programme. If you need a Europass, you will find on the same page information and example how to fill in.
Confirmation of courses
- We confirm a course after reaching the minimum number of participants. We publish it on this website and we send a mail to the participants.
- Grant applications often come late and schools have a hectic time at the end of the school year. Some courses might be confirmed only in July / August. Some courses even later.
- If you have received an Erasmus+ KA1 grant and you want to join one of our courses, please ask link to final registration form. We have places available in almost all or our courses. Contact us
- To calculate the minimum number for each course we only count final registrations. We do our best to organise most of our planned courses. You will find the information here and on each of the course pages. If your course is not yet confirmed and not mentioned as cancelled, we are waiting for some more registrations.
Overview of courses for 2016-2017. Read more information on each course page. Click here
Tablet courses. #euneoscourses
- Tablet general, 9-15 October 2016, Oliveira de Azeméis, near Porto, Portugal. CONFIRMED on 30 May. Full.
- Tablet general, 26 March-1 April, Barcelona, Spain. CONFIRMED on 28 July. Full. Please contact us if you are interested in this course. There are places in the course in Liverpool in May 2017 and in the course in Portugal in October 2017.
- Tablet for teachers of English, 28 May – 3 June 2017, Liverpool, UK. CONFIRMED on 28 July. Places available, also for teachers interested in Tablet general course (except STEM teachers).
- Tablet for STEM, 14-20 August, 2016, Tallinn, Estonia. CONFIRMED on 12 May.
- Tablet for STEM, 2-8 October 2016, Tallinn, Estonia. CONFIRMED on 18 June. Places available.
How to make your school more digital.
- How to make your school more digital, 15-21 January 2017, Santa Cruz, Tenerife. CONFIRMED on 28 July. Places available.
- Game-Based learning and Gamification, 26 March-1 April 2017, Barcelona, Spain. Confirmed. Places available.
- See also Benchmarking Learning with Serious Games: click here to read more about different approach
Best practices Benchmarking courses: Helsinki, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia. #benchmarkingcourse
In the 7 days course the first 5 days are together with the other group, last 2 days (optional) are in Tallinn.
Remark. Unfortunately the April 2-6/8 course will not suit the teachers or principals teaching in upper secondary school level or in adult or vocational school. There will be no observations possible during that week because of the exam week the upper secondary school will have. So, we shall organize this course week only for teachers of grades 1-9, not for grades 10-12. Grade 10-12 corresponds to age 16-18 years old.
- Benchmarking 11-15/17 September 2016, Helsinki (5 days) or Helsinki/Tallinn (7 days). CONFIRMED on 25 May. Full.
- Benchmarking 9-13/15 October 2016, Helsinki (5 days) or Helsinki/Tallinn (7 days). CONFIRMED on 25 May. Places available.
- Benchmarking 23-/27/29 October 2016 (Helsinki and Helsinki-Tallinn). CONFIRMED on 21 July. Places available.
- Benchmarking 2-6/8 April 2017, Helsinki (5 days) or Helsinki/Tallinn (7 days). CONFIRMED on 23 June. Places available. No class observation in upper secondary school (students 16-18 years old).
- Benchmarking 23-27/29 April 2017, Helsinki (5 days) or Helsinki/Tallinn (7 days). CONFIRMED on 9 September. Full.
- Benchmarking Learning with Serious Games 2-8 April 2017, Helsinki-Tallinn. This course has 5 days in Helsinki and 2 days (7 and 8 April) in Tallinn. CONFIRMED on 23 August. Places available.
How to make your school more international. #euneoscourses
- How to make your school more international, 9-15 October 2016, Oliveira de Azeméis, near Porto, Portugal. CONFIRMED on 23 August. Places available.
- How to make your school more international, 6 – 12 November 2016, Benalmadena, Malaga, Spain. CONFIRMED on 16 September. Places available.
- How to make your school more international, 2 – 8 April 2017, Benalmadena, Malaga, Spain. CONFIRMED on 23 August. Places available.
Migrants’ course: Let’s use ICT in teaching & learning of Newly-Arrived Migrants
- Migrants course, 3-7 April 2017, Helsinki/Vantaa Finland. CONFIRMED. Full.
- Education for sustainable development in circular economy, 6-10 November 2016, Tilburg, The Netherlands. This course has been cancelled.
You can read more information on the separate course pages on this website. We are flexible. If there are many participants we will organise more sessions of a course.
Suggestion for other quality courses: http://www.koenraad.info/content/current-courses