Participants of Euneos courses usually have a grant from Erasmus+ KA1 programme.
Support by Euneos
We will help you with your Erasmus+ KA1 grant application. The deadline for applying is beginning of February.
FREE Support Materials for Your Erasmus+ KA1 grant application in
You can find the forms for an Erasmus+ application on the website of your National Agency. Link to all agencies
A grant from EU Erasmus+ programme covers the necessary costs for participants of the programme.
For each participant the school / organisation receives:
- Travel costs based on lump sum related to the distance from home to the course venue (distance calculator provided by the Commission).
- Daily allowances for accommodation and subsistence based on the country where the course takes place.
- Course fee at 70 euro per day
- Organisational cost 350 euro lump sum .
- Compensations in Finland 180525_erasmusplus_compensates_courses_in_finland
The course fee of almost all Euneos 7 days courses is 650 euro. It includes preparation and post course support, tuition and training materials, administration and organisation costs and VAT.
This fee can be covered from the course fee grant (70 euro per day) and from the budget of organisational costs.
The course participants need to have a travel insurance of their own. The insurance should be comprehensive enough to cover commuting abroad.
It is also a good idea to get the European Health Insurance Card, EHIC.
More information on Erasmus+
Read more in Erasmus+ Programme guide
All schools and organisations interested in application for grants must register first on ECAS (European Commission Authentication Service) and they will get a PIC code (Participant Identification Code).
PIC code of Euneos: 950782555