If you have received an Erasmus+ KA1 grant and you want to come to Euneos courses please fill in the contact form below. We also accept registration of schools that didn’t enlist for our courses.
We have some free places in our spring 2017 courses. Click here for overview.
We have the final registration form ready for courses in school year 2017-2018 (from August 2017 till May 2018).
- Fill in the contact form if you have received an Erasmus+ grant. Only final registrations count, we don’t take preregistrations. It means that you can register when you have a positive answer from your National Agency that you have a KA1 grant. Please don’t fill in the contact form if you have applied in February 2017 and if you are waiting for the answer of your National Agency.
- If you don’t receive a reply after filling in the contact form, check first your spam folder. If there is no reply, you can contact us again on the contact form. Usually we reply within 2 working days. In busy periods it will be within 5 working days.
- We accept participants who don’t have KA1 grant if they have other funding to pay the course.
- You will have to wait with booking flights and hotels for courses in school year 2017-2018 until we confirm a course. We have to wait for minimum number of registrations before we confirm a course.
Click here to see our planning for courses in school years 2017-2018 and 2018-2019.
- I need more information about programme, objectives of a course/courses: see each course page on this website (see menu Courses). The final programme for each course will be made shortly before the course, but you find an example of the programme of previous courses.
- I need to know the price of Euneos courses. See this page
- I need to know PIC and other details of Euneos: you find it on this website. See this page
- Will Euneos offer other courses, other course dates: we only offer the courses that you see in the planning. See here. We might organise extra sessions of a course if sessions are getting full. We decide about other sessions only from August 2017 on and extra sessions will be published on this website. For big groups (minimum 15) we might organise separate Benchmarking visit. Contact us after grant approval.
- If you need a document, please have a look at this page: click here