If you have received an Erasmus+ KA1 grant and you want to come to Euneos courses please fill in the registration form. We also accept registration of schools that didn’t enlist for our courses.
The schools applying for Erasmus+ Call 2018 can get access to SUPPORT materials of Euneos
Click here to get access to Euneos SUPPORT materials.
Click here to see Euneos courses in school years 2017-2018 and 2018-2020.
Enlist to Euneos courses in advance (final registration needed later).
After your national agency has approved your Erasmus+ mobility, you can register. Even if you filled in our enlisting form for Euneos courses, you need to fill in the final registration form. Only the final registration counts.
DIRECT LINK TO REGISTRATION FORM 2017-2018
Final registration for courses of school-year 2017-2018 from autumn 2017 to summer 2018.
DIRECT LINK TO REGISTRATION FORM 2018-2019
Final registration for courses of school-year 2018-2019 from autumn 2018 to summer 2019.
WARNING: You cannot book flights and hotels, before we confirm the course. Confirmation follows after we have the minimum number of registrations.
- I need more information about programme, objectives of a course/courses: see each course page on this website (see menu Courses). The final programme for each course will be made shortly before the course, but you find an example of the programme of previous courses.
- I need to know the price of Euneos courses. See this page
- I need to know PIC and other details of Euneos: you find it on this website. See this page
- Will Euneos offer other courses, other course dates: we only offer the courses that you see in the planning. See here. We might organise extra sessions of a course if sessions are getting full. We decide about other sessions only from August 2017 on and extra sessions will be published on this website. For big groups (minimum 15) we might organise separate Benchmarking visit. Contact us after grant approval.
- If you need a document, please have a look at this page: click here