If you have received an Erasmus+ KA1 grant and you want to come to Euneos courses please fill in the registration form. We also accept registration of schools that didn’t enlist for our courses.
Click here to see Euneos courses in school years 2017-2018 and 2018-2019.
DIRECT LINK TO REGISTRATION FORM
If you have filled in our enlisting form before application for KA1 grant, you will have to fill in the final registration form after positive answer of your national agency. Only final registration counts.
You will have to wait with booking flights and hotels for courses in school year 2017-2018 until we confirm a course. We have to wait for minimum number of registrations before we confirm a course.
We have some free places in our last spring course in Liverpool. Click here and contact us if you are interested.
- I need more information about programme, objectives of a course/courses: see each course page on this website (see menu Courses). The final programme for each course will be made shortly before the course, but you find an example of the programme of previous courses.
- I need to know the price of Euneos courses. See this page
- I need to know PIC and other details of Euneos: you find it on this website. See this page
- Will Euneos offer other courses, other course dates: we only offer the courses that you see in the planning. See here. We might organise extra sessions of a course if sessions are getting full. We decide about other sessions only from August 2017 on and extra sessions will be published on this website. For big groups (minimum 15) we might organise separate Benchmarking visit. Contact us after grant approval.
- If you need a document, please have a look at this page: click here