Learn how to use Open Badges to incentivise, recognise and assess learning.
FOR PARTICIPANTS: click here for practical information (venue, hotels, transport etc.)
- Any educator, practitioner, tutor or coach delivering skills development sessions to a learner group.
- Participants will need a device that enables them to capture evidence (e.g photo/video) and access the internet on the move. Laptops would also be handy for group work sessions (these are not provided).
- Participants do not need to be digital experts as the platforms used are intuitive but they must be willing to engage with digital technology and to demonstrate initiative.
Main topics of this course
- Knowledge & Applications: Definitions and Open Badges in ‘live’ practice
- In Context: ‘Live’ case studies of Open Badges being used in different learning & development contexts
- The World: The international resources and networks available to support an organisation using Open Badges
- Creating Open Badge value: An exploration of ‘intrinsic’ and ‘external’ value with a look at applied examples
- Set-up, make & implement Open Badges in/for your organisation
At all points throughout the course, learning will be related back to the attendee’s organisation through a series of group workshops.
Methodology of the course
A mixture of trainer led presentations, case study presentations from invited guests and attendee group workshops.
- The course participants will be issued with an Open Badge that evidences their personal input throughout the course and a Certificate of active participation.
- The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
Accommodation and meals
Participants take care of booking their hotel. Euneos will give advices for hotels in different price categories. Participants are free in choice of hotels and restaurants. Accommodation to be paid directly by participants to hotels and restaurants.
Read more about:
- Programme: click here
Main organiser / trainer
Organiser: Ilpo Halonen – Euneos
Apply / Contact
Click here to apply or to contact us. Those who want to apply for KA1 grant and would like to receive our support documents, will find there a link to our enlisting form. Schools that have received a grant, will find there a contact form.
- 25 November – 1 December 2018, Benalmadena, Malaga, Spain.
- The courses start on Sunday afternoon and end on Saturday 13.00 (7 days).
- Fee for tuition and materials: 490 euro
- Administration costs: 160 euro
- Total fee: 650 euro (10% discount for schools coming with 5 or more participants to Euneos courses).
- Read more about fee and billing