Latest information about #euneoscourses for school year 2016-2017 (from August 2016 to June 2017).
Bills will be sent about 10 to 4 weeks before the start of a course. Read more about fee and billing.
Confirmation / acceptance document needed? Europass for course participants. See for all documents: http://www.euneoscourses.eu/?page_id=134
In some countries the NA requires a confirmation or acceptance document from the course provider. Please download the document and fill in yourself the yellow highlighted parts. Then send it to us as word doc attachment for digital signature. Some might need the programme of the course together with the confirmation. You can download it from this website. On each course page there is a link to a pdf with course programme. If you need a Europass, you will find on the same page information and example how to fill in.
Confirmation of courses
- We confirm a course after reaching the minimum number of participants. We publish it on this website and we send a mail to the participants.
- Grant applications often come late and schools have a hectic time at the end of the school year. Some courses might be confirmed only in July / August. Some courses even later.
- If you have received an Erasmus+ KA1 grant and you want to join one of our courses, please ask link to final registration form. We have places available in almost all or our courses. Contact us
- To calculate the minimum number for each course we only count final registrations. We do our best to organise most of our planned courses. You will find the information here and on each of the course pages. If your course is not yet confirmed and not mentioned as cancelled, we are waiting for some more registrations.
Overview of courses for 2016-2017. Read more information on each course page. Click here
Tablet courses. #euneoscourses
- Tablet general, 25 September – 1 October 2016, Aalen, near Stuttgart, Germany
- Tablet general, 9-15 October 2016, Oliveira de Azeméis, near Porto, Portugal
- Tablet general, 26 March-1 April, Barcelona, Spain
- Tablet general, 23 – 29 April 2017, Nova Gorica, Slovenia
- Tablet for teachers of English, 28 May – 3 June 2017, Liverpool, UK
- Tablet for STEM, 14-20 August, 2016, Tallinn, Estonia. CONFIRMED on 12 May. Still places available.
- Tablet for STEM, 2-8 October 2016, Tallinn, Estonia
- Tablet for STEM, 9-15 April 2017, Tallinn, Estonia
How to make your school more digital.
- How to make your school more digital, 15-21 January 2017, Santa Cruz, Tenerife.
- Game-Based learning and Gamification, 26 March-1 April 2017, Barcelona, Spain
- See also Benchmarking Learning with games: click here to read more about different approach
Best practices Benchmarking courses: Helsinki, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia. #benchmarkingcourse
In the 7 days course the first 5 days are together with the other group, last 2 days (optional) are in Tallinn.
- Benchmarking 11-15/17 September 2016, Helsinki (5 days) or Helsinki/Tallinn (7 days). CONFIRMED on 25 May. Still places available.
- Benchmarking 9-13/15 October 2016, Helsinki (5 days) or Helsinki/Tallinn (7 days). CONFIRMED on 25 May. Still places available.
- Benchmarking 2-6/8 April 2017, Helsinki (5 days) or Helsinki/Tallinn (7 days)
- Benchmarking 23-27/29 April 2017, Helsinki (5 days) or Helsinki/Tallinn (7 days)
- Benchmarking Learning with Games 9-15 October 2016, Tallinn, Estonia
- Benchmarking Learning with Games 2-8 April 2017, Helsinki-Tallinn
How to make your school more international. #euneoscourses
- How to make your school more international, 9-15 October 2016, Oliveira de Azeméis, near Porto, Portugal
- How to make your school more international, 6 – 12 November 2016, Benalmadena, Malaga, Spain
- How to make your school more international, 2 – 8 April 2017, Benalmadena, Malaga, Spain
- Special edition for vocational schools: How to make your VET organisation more international, mid or end November 2016, Fatima, Portugal
- Education for sustainable development in circular economy, 6-10 November 2016, Tilburg, The Netherlands
You can read more information on the separate course pages on this website. We are flexible. If there are many participants we will organise more sessions of a course.
Suggestion for other quality courses: http://www.koenraad.info/content/current-courses