1. If you want to apply for Erasmus+ KA1 grant you will have to wait until next call in February 2017. Very probably the online application forms will be available on the websites of the national agencies from December on.
We will provide support for schools that will enlist for our courses. In previous years many of our participants were very happy with the support for application.
Very soon (between mid – end October) we will publish the overview of planned courses for school year 2017-2018.
Then we will put here a link to our enlisting form. All schools that enlist for our courses will get support documents for filling in the application form. There is no hurry, you can wait until the enlisting form will be published here. But if you have a question about our courses, feel free to contact us through the contact form.
2. If you have received an Erasmus+ KA grant and you want to come to Euneos courses in school year 2015-2016, please fill in the contact form below. We also accept registration of schools that didn’t enlist for our courses.
We have the registration form ready for courses in school year 2016-2017 (from August 2016 till May 2017).
Fill in the contact form:
- If you have received an Erasmus+ grant. Only final registrations are possible, we don’t take preregistrations. It means that you can register when you have a positive answer from your National Agency that you have a KA1 grant.
- If you don’t receive a reply after filling in the contact form, check first your spam folder. If there is no reply, you can contact us again on the contact form. Usually we reply within 2 working days. In busy periods it will be within 5 working days.
- We accept participants who don’t have KA1 grant if they have other funding to pay the course.
- I need more information about programme, objectives of a course/courses: see each course page on this website (see menu Courses). The final programme for each course will be made shortly before the course, but you find an example of the programme of previous courses.
- I need to know the price of Euneos courses. See this page
- I need to know PIC and other details of Euneos: you find it on this website. See this page
- Will Euneos offer other courses, other course dates: we only offer the courses that you see in the planning. See here. We might organise extra sessions of a course if sessions are getting full. We decide about other sessions only from August 2016 on and extra sessions will be published on this website. For big groups (minimum 10) we might organise separate Benchmarking visit. Contact us after grant approval.
- If you need a document, please have a look at this page: click here