1. If you want to apply for Erasmus+ KA1 grant call 2 February 2017
Click here to see our planning for courses in school years 2017-2018 and 2018-2019.
Schools that enlist for one or more of our courses, will receive by mail full support for filling in the Erasmus+ KA1 application form. Most of your questions will be answered in the support documents. Within 3 working days after submitting the form, you will receive a mail with support.
Please enlist soon and receive our support. Link to Euneos enlisting form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Enlisting_call_2017
NOTE: that link will only be for schools interested in making an application for KA1 grant for deadline 2 February 2017, not for schools that have received a grant.
Enlisting means that you show interest in Euneos courses, but it is not a registration and there are no obligations after grant approval. Registration with choice of courses and names / number of participating teachers will come later after receiving approval of your grant.
We will always accept registration of schools that didn’t enlist for our courses.
Deadline for sending application form to your national agency will be 2 February 2017. Please check the websites of your NA. Application forms can be downloaded from the website of your national agency, very probably from mid or end November on.
It will take a few months before you will get news from your National agency about your application. For sure you will not be able to join our courses in April 2017. That will be too early for those who apply in February 2017.
If you want more information before you fill in the enlisting form, please ask your question in the contact form below. If you don’t have questions, fill in directly the enlisting form.
Pic code of Euneos: 950782555
2. If you have received an Erasmus+ KA grant and you want to come to Euneos courses in school year 2016-2017, please fill in the contact form below. We also accept registration of schools that didn’t enlist for our courses. Click here for overview of courses of current school year. We have free places in most of the planned courses.
Fill in the contact form:
- If you have received an Erasmus+ grant. Only final registrations for courses in school year 2016-2017 are possible, we don’t take preregistrations. It means that you can register when you have a positive answer from your National Agency that you have a KA1 grant.
- If you don’t receive a reply after filling in the contact form, check first your spam folder. If there is no reply, you can contact us again on the contact form. Usually we reply within 2 working days. In busy periods it will be within 5 working days.
- We accept participants who don’t have KA1 grant if they have other funding to pay the course.
- I need more information about programme, objectives of a course/courses: see each course page on this website (see menu Courses). The final programme for each course will be made shortly before the course, but you find an example of the programme of previous courses.
- I need to know the price of Euneos courses. See this page
- I need to know PIC and other details of Euneos: you find it on this website. See this page
- Will Euneos offer other courses, other course dates: we only offer the courses that you see in the planning. See here. We might organise extra sessions of a course if sessions are getting full. We decide about other sessions only from August 2017 on and extra sessions will be published on this website. For big groups (minimum 10) we might organise separate Benchmarking visit. Contact us after grant approval.
- If you need a document, please have a look at this page: click here