Best Practices Benchmarking course in Finnish schools. Expert presentations, classroom observations on all school levels, strengthening and sharing competences in collaboration.
FOR PARTICIPANTS: click here for practical information (venue, hotels, transport etc.)
- Teachers / management of primary and secondary schools
- Staff of institutions imvolved in school education
Euneos organises Erasmus+ KA 1 benchmarking courses since autumn 2014. More than 400 participants studied school life in Finland in the school-years 2014-16, and learned about best practices of European schools from experts and colleagues. Many schools sent both a principal and teachers.
Benchmarking courses have been successful. A great majority of the participants gave assessments very good or good, see evaluations in http://www.benchmarkingcourse.eu. Take your chance and apply for a #benchmarkingcourse together with Euneos! Euneos will support you in applying! Topics and dates possible also on demand.
Main topics of this course
- Innovation. School development plans. European challenge. Standing structures of innovation.
- Transition from non-digital to digital. Mobile learning. Digital materials. Tablets in education.
- Student in the center. Support system & supportive methods. Integration of special needs students. Home & school connections.
- Teacher in the center. New approaches of in-service training. Learning agents.
- Internationalisation. European dimension. PISA survey. Erasmus+ mobilities.
- Management. Local examples.
Methodology of the course
- Information. A general introduction on each of the topics.
- Observation. Participants observe teaching, studyng and learning processes in classrooms in small geoups or individually.
- Sharing. Participants share experiences and expertise on the topic in workshops.
- Creating output. Working individually or in groups on a concrete product to be used in the own school.
- The course participants will get a Certificate of active participation.
- The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
More detailed information (program + practical information) on separate Benchmarking website: http://www.benchmarkingcourse.eu
Accommodation and meals
Participants take care of booking their hotel. Euneos will give advices for hotels in different price categories. Participants are free in choice of hotels and restaurants. Accommodation to be paid directly by participants to hotels and restaurants.
Click here to read more about:
- Programme: Benchmarking Programme
- Competences and intellectual outputs: link to pdf with information on competences and intellectual outputs (coming soon).
- Evaluation results of previous participants in this course: link to pdf with summary of evaluation (coming soon).
Main organiser / trainer
Helsinki or Helsinki/Tallinn.
- 11-15/17 September 2016 (Helsinki and Helsinki-Tallinn). CONFIRMED on 25 May. Places available.
- 9-/13/15 October 2016 (Helsinki and Helsinki-Tallinn). CONFIRMED on 25 May. Places available.
- 23-/27/29 October 2016 (Helsinki and Helsinki-Tallinn). CONFIRMED on 25 May. Places available.
- 2-6/8 April 2017 (Helsinki and Helsinki-Tallinn). CONFIRMED on 23 June. Places available. Participants will receive information mail at the end of August.
- 2-8 April 2017 (Helsinki-Tallinn) Benchmarking Learning with Serious Games.
- 23-27/29 April 2017 (Helsinki and Helsinki-Tallinn).
- 9-15 October 2016 (7 days Tallinn) Benchmarking Learning with Serious Games
- 27-29 April 2017, Tallinn (3 days) Benchmarking
- The courses start on Sunday afternoon and end on Saturday 13.00 (7 days). For those who do not choose the 2 days option for Tallinn the 5 days course ends on Thursday 16:30.
- Fee for tuition and materials: 490 euro, (5 days course 350 euro)
- Administration costs: 160 euro (5 days course 150 euro)
- Total fee: 650 euro, 5 days course 500 euro, 24 % VAT included (10% discount for schools coming with 5 or more participants to Euneos courses)
- Fee for 3 days Tallinn course tuition and materials 210 euro, administration costs 90 euro, total fee: 300 euro.
- Read more about fee and billing
Click here to apply or to contact us. Those who want to apply for KA1 grant and would like to receive our support documents, will find there a link to our enlisting form. Schools that have received a grant, will find there a contact form.