Learn how to become a good coordinator of internationalisation at your school, how to organise international project work, how to set up Erasmus+ partnerships and much more.
FOR PARTICIPANTS: click here for practical information (venue, hotels, transport etc.)
- Teachers / management of primary and secondary schools
- Coordinators of international projects
- The course in Fatima, Portugal is for teachers/ staff of vocational schools.
It is not absolutely necessary to bring a laptop or tablet. Though we advice to bring a device as it might be handy during working on intellectual outputs. We don’t provide computers.
Main topics of this course
- Developing a school policy plan on internationalisation.
- How to become a good coordinator of internationalisation?
- Formats of international project work.
- How to set up a multilateral, bilateral, Regio Partnership in Erasmus Plus and how to apply successfully for a Erasmus Plus grant.
- Going global. How to take part in global (virtual) projects.
- How to develop the intercultural competences of the teachers taking part in international projects.
- How to develop the European and international dimension in the curriculum.
Methodology of the course
- Information. A general introduction on each of the topics.
- Sharing. Participants share experiences and expertise on the topic.
- Creating output. Working individually or in groups on a concrete product to be used in the own school.
- The course participants will get a Certificate of active participation.
- The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
Accommodation and meals
Participants take care of booking their hotel. Euneos will give advices for hotels in different price categories. Participants are free in choice of hotels and restaurants. Accommodation to be paid directly by participants to hotels and restaurants.
Read more about:
- Programme courses Portugal and Spain: Course international Programme
- Programme for vocational schools in Fatima, Portugal: click here
Main organiser / trainer
- 9-15 October 2016, Oliveira de Azeméis, near Porto, Portugal
- 6-12 November 2016, Benalmadena, near Malaga, Spain
- November 2016, Fatima, Portugal: course for vocational schools
- 2-8 April 2017, Benalmadena, near Malaga, Spain
- The courses start on Sunday afternoon and end on Saturday 13.00 (7 days).
- Fee for tuition and materials: 490 euro
- Administration costs: 160 euro
- Total fee: 650 euro (10% discount for schools coming with 5 or more participants to Euneos courses).
- Read more about fee and billing
Click here to apply or to contact us. Those who want to apply for KA1 grant and would like to receive our support documents, will find there a link to our enlisting form. Schools that have received a grant, will find there a contact form.